Select entry :
- ܓܙܵܪܵܐ : Oraham : 1) to circumcise ;
2) transitive ; see also ܟܵܫܹܐ / ܥܲܪܸܡ / ܡܲܣܦܹܐ / ܐܲܣܸܢ / ܓܵܕܹܫ : to pile / to heap up , to stack up , to pile up in regular form ;
3) noun : surgery , a surgical operation ;
4) Bailis Shamun ; see ܓܵܙܹܪ : to operate , to perform a surgical operation ;
5) intransitive and transitive ; see also ܦܵܣܸܩ / ܩܵܛܹܥ / ܫܵܪܹܛ / ܐܵܡܹܪ / ܦܵܩܕ : to issue an order / to ordain , to prescribe , to stipulate , to specify with authority , to order / to tell to do , to give an order , to render a legal judgement ... , to rule a judgement, a decision ...
- ܓܙܵܪܵܐ : 1) a sheepfold ;
2) see also ܟܵܫܝܼܬܵܐ / ܥܪܲܡܬܵܐ / ܩܘܼܛܢܵܐ / ܓܕܝܼܫܵܐ : a pile / a pack / a heap ;