Select entry :
- ܫܲܪܟܵܢܵܐ : 1) Oraham : a partaker , a sharer , a participator , a participant / a party , a partner , an associate , an accomplice (?) ;
2) Bailis Shamun ; see also ܝܲܬܝܼܪܘܼܬܐ / ܬܵܘܬܵܪܵܐ / ܣܪܝܼܕܵܐ / ܬܵܘܣܲܦܬܵܐ : a remnant , a residue , a remainder , a plus / a surplus , what is greater than what was specified ;
3) a relic of a saint ...
- ܫܲܪܟܵܢܵܐ : 1) noun : see also ܝܲܬܝܼܪܵܐ / ܬܵܘܣܝܼܦܵܐ : an overflow , a surplus , an excess , additional people / things , remainder, overabundance / glut , an overspill , a remnant / a relic , a remainder , a residue / what remains / the rest , an overage / an excess , the balance accounting
- ܫܲܪܟܵܢܵܐ : 1) Lishani : ammunition ;
2) Bailis Shamun ; see also ܡܲܪܓܵܢܝܼܬܵܐ / ܚܢܵܢܵܐ / ܡܢܵܬܵܐ / ܛܲܝܒܘܼܬܵܐ / ܫܲܪܟܵܢܵܐ : a relic , an object esteemed / venerated because in association of a saint or a martyr , the rest of the bodies of Saints ;
3) Bailis Shamun ; see also ܣܪܝܼܕܵܐ : a relic / an object kept as a reminder , a souvenir , a memento , an antique , an archeological item / an object discovered during archeological excavations